Travel from Thane to Dombivli Under 20 Mins - The Benefits of Motagaon-Mankoli Creek Bridge
Dubai Real Estate: A League of Its Own
6th October, 2023
Chandivali’s Thriving Real Estate Prospect
4th September, 2023
The Power of a Will and its many advantages
29th August, 2023
The Bright Prospects of Indian Real Estate 2023-2047
21st August, 2023
Exploring Ready-to-Move Comforts and Off-Plan Potential in Dubai
16th August, 2023
MahaRERA's QR Code August 2023 Implementation
10th August, 2023
India's Booming Real Estate Sector: Growth, Investments, and Infrastructure Expansion
7th August, 2023
The Significance of Sample Flats for Residential Properties
31st July, 2023
Hyderabad Real Estate: Unveiling the Rise of Newly Launched Homes and Shifting Buyer Preferences
24th July, 2023
Luxury Living: Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Invest in Goa
19th July, 2023
Kalyan Real Estate: A Gateway to a Smart and Thriving Future
14th July, 2023
The Hidden Costs of Apartment Buying in India: A Buyer's Guide to Informed Purchases
12th July, 2023
Understanding Real Estate Jargon: Carpet Area, Built-up Area, and Super Built-up Area
7th July, 2023
Dubai's Office Rents Surge Higher Than London and New York, Indicating Market Recovery
5th July, 2023
Grade A Commercial Properties: India's Thriving Office Revolution
27th June, 2023
Buy your own home VS Choosing to rent
22nd June, 2023
Maharashtra RERA Implements QR Code System for Transparent Project Information
19th June, 2023
The Power of First-Floor Tenement
13th June, 2023
Real Estate Investment Igatpuri
8th June, 2023
Investment Options and Avenues in Real Estate
19th May, 2023
Lifestyle living in dubai
15th May, 2023
Positive Energy Vastu Items for Home Décor
11th May, 2023
How Technology is Revolutionizing the Indian Real Estate
28th April, 2023
Drones in Real Estate
25th April, 2023
The Rise of Pune's Commercial Real Estate Sector - Factors Driving The Growth
18th April, 2023
What Makes The Tier 2 & Tier 3 Cities Good Places To Invest In
13th April, 2023
Navi Mumbai Metro Line 1 – The Real Estate Opportunity
7th April, 2023
The Rising Demand for Housing in IT hub of Navi Mumbai's
6th April, 2023
Top Reasons that Drive NRI Investment in the Indian Real Estate Market
31st March, 2023
Gurugram & Noida - The two most promising investment destinations in the NCR
29th March, 2023
Top Emerging locations of Bengaluru
24th March, 2023
Women Empowering the Real Estate Market - Discounts and Benefits from Home Loans
21st March, 2023
Top Reasons to Invest in Dubai's Real Estate Market
10th March, 2023
Pros of Investing In Real Estate in Top Cities In India
9th March, 2023
Key Drivers of Real Estate Market Growth in Bengaluru
3rd March, 2023
Beyond Mumbai and Pune - Invest in Maharashtra's Tier II Cities
28th Feb, 2023
Top 5 Proptech start-ups in India
22nd Feb, 2023
Why Andheri is Mumbai's Hottest Location To Invest
17th Feb, 2023
The Ultimate Showdown - Navi Mumbai vs Mumbai
10th Feb, 2023
REITs VS Fractional Ownership – The Big Picture On How They Work
23rd Nov, 2022
Housing demand to rise during festive season – Propfynd finds out!
28th Sept, 2022
Tips to buy property in India
20th Sept, 2022
Which is better – Buying a house or renting a house in India.
15th Sept, 2022
Traveling from Thane to Dombivli is set to become a breeze, as the Motagaon-Mankoli Creek bridge being constructed by the Mumbai Metropolitan Regional Development Authority (MMRDA) is now 84% complete. With the project completion target set for May 2023, Metropolitan Commissioner S. V. R. Srinivas inspected the construction progress on Tuesday to ensure that the project stays on schedule.
This ambitious infrastructure project is a vital part of the Mumbai metropolitan region's growth plans, and its progress is a testament to the authorities' commitment to improving the region's connectivity. The new bridge will not only reduce the travel time between the two cities to under 20 minutes but also ease the burden on existing transport infrastructure, thereby reducing traffic congestion and improving overall efficiency. With the project on track to be completed soon, commuters can look forward to a smoother and more hassle-free travel experience between Thane and Dombivli.
Let’s have a look at the benefits of the Motagaon-Mankoli Creek bridge
Reduction of Travel Time: -
- The bridge will connect Dombivli to Bhiwandi, leading to Thane, Mumbai, and NH 3, effectively reducing the distance by approximately 27 km.
- This reduction in distance will result in a significant reduction in travel time, saving Dombivli residents at least one hour of travel time when traveling toward Mumbai, Nashik, and Ahmedabad.
- Furthermore, reduced travel time will have a positive impact on the quality of life of the region's residents, as it will give them more time to spend with their families and pursue other activities that they may have otherwise had to sacrifice due to long commutes.
Diversion of Vehicles: -
- The new bridge will provide a much-needed alternative route for long-distance travel for people in Dombivli, who have been demanding an alternative to the existing routes.
- The diversion of vehicles to the new bridge will have a positive impact on the existing road infrastructure, reducing wear and tear on the roads and minimizing the need for frequent repairs and maintenance.
The Current Routes: -
Currently, there are two routes that one can take to get to Mumbai.
- The first route is from Dombivli – Shilphata – Mumbra- Thane – Mulund – NH3 – Mumbai Fort.
- The second route is the Dombivli – Kalyan (Shivaji Chowk)- Bhiwandi bypass – NH3 – Mumbai Fort.
A Rapid Overview:-
- The completion of the Mankoli Bridge and connecting road project will significantly improve connectivity for the people of Dombivli, providing them with a more direct and efficient route to Mumbai, Nashik, and Ahmedabad.
- The reduced travel time of at least one hour will be a major relief for daily commuters, who will now be able to reach their workplaces in just 15 minutes, making their daily travel smoother and more comfortable.
- The new bridge will ensure a safe and seamless ride, free of the potholes that currently plague the existing roads. This will not only provide a better travel experience but also contribute to road safety.
- By reducing traffic congestion on the existing routes, the Mankoli Bridge and connecting road project will also lead to improved air quality and reduced carbon emissions, resulting in a more sustainable environment.
- The completion of this project will provide a significant boost to the region's infrastructure and connectivity, opening up new opportunities for growth and development, and creating a ripple effect that will benefit the local economy and communities for years to come.
Article authored by: Team Propfynd
Date: 17th March, 2023